Dressed to impress and ready to rock, the 6ku track bike is made for the rider who is looking to get their heart pumping while jamming through traffic. It’s light weight and nimble ride comes from 6061 double butted alloy, making it the perfect choice to tackle pot holes while not slowing you down on the hills. With the function of a performance bike and the utility of an urban commuter, look to the track bike to be that edge that sets you ahead of the group on the weekend ride, or home earlier on the commute.
After success with the 6ku Steel Bike line, it’s no surprise to see them produce a solid, affordable track bike.
The 6KU Track Bike features a lightweight 6061 aluminum frame and matching 1-1/8″ alloy fork with the added bonus of smooth welding throughout.
• 6061 double butted alloy frame
• 1-1/8’’ alloy fork
• Supplied with front & rear brake
• 30mm Deep V double wall alloy rims
• High flange hubs (flip flop rear hub)
• 1-1/8’’ integrated headset
• 31.8mm pursuit & 31.8mm drop bars included
• 3D forged alloy 48T*170mm cranks
• 48/16 gear ratio
• Sealed cartridge 68x103mm bb (English)
• 700 x 25C Kenda tyres
• BMX platform pedals
• 27.2mm forged alloy seat post
• Synthetic leather saddle
In order to keep improving the overall quality, components are subject to change without notice.
Please note that front wheel is cross laced, not radial.
£399.99 in 55cm. LAST ONE in the Kingston store.